PV Kits Direct aim to provide affordable solutions to our customers and we pride ourselves on our Industry knowledge and quality of our products. Our main aim is to build strong relationships with our customers and offer a quality competitive service.
We aim to ensure that:
· making a complaint is as easy as possible;
· we treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
· we deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
· we respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc;
· we learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
· resolve informal concerns quickly;
· keep matters low-key;
Definition: PV Kits defines a complaint as 'any expression of dissatisfaction and requires a formal response'.
Purpose: complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant's satisfaction.
PV Kits Direct responsibility will be to:
· acknowledge the formal complaint in writing (within 48 Hours)
· respond within 5 working days;
· deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint;
· take action where appropriate.
A complainant's responsibility is to:
· bring their complaint, in writing, to PV Kits Direct’s attention within 8 weeks of the issue arising;
· raise concerns promptly and directly with PV Kits Direct
· explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date;
· allow PV Kits Direct a reasonable time to deal with the matter;
· recognise that some circumstances may be beyond PV Kits Direct's control.